Monday 5 May 2014

doubel spread sheet reserach



This is a double page spread of a rapper called ‘Jay Z’. Here it shows that one side of the page is used for the article and the other for an image of Jay Z himself. I challenged the forms and conventions and decided to use a similar layout for my double page article.
In this article, the image of Jay Z is a close up and has been edited to contrast 2 colours. The use of red and blue can give the audience a feeling of hot and cold.
My double page article was very simple and was similar to the Jay Z article. I put an image on the left hand side and my text on the right. Using text wrap on InDesign, I made the pop out quote bigger so it took up space. This is where I have challenged the forms and conventions as I have added an image to give the readers a feeling of what the rapper talks about.
The opening of my article is a short detailed bio of the rapper, which I feel makes the article more interesting as it connects to the readers as it makes them feel engaged.Theuse of pop out quotes also makes the article more interesting as they tend to be filled with exciting information which makes the reader want read more. I decided to use white text for my article as this contrasted with the background of the double page article.

No comments:

Post a Comment