Monday 5 May 2014

other possible mood boards


Here I have presented my Rnb/Rappers mood board, I have now added this section of writing in order to explain what I have presented on my mood board and why. Within my mood board I have tried to include as many different aspects of my chosen medium,Rnb/Rappers music, as possible in order to congregate as many different ideas and themes as possible which I could use within the production of my Pop music magazine. In addition, I have provided many techniques that feature within mise-en scene in order to have a greater impact on my ideas and constructions and make them as representational to real life as possible.
Firstly I have presented within my mood board a logo displaying "hip hop” this is used to instantly make the viewer aware of the medium of music my magazine features within. people could also identify that i ave researched diffrent genre and diffrent style of music
Due to the fact that my magazine will be based on the music medium of Rnb/Rappers the colour schemes I had chosen to use within my mood board background were appropriate in order to reflect that medium within my magazine. I provided the subtle use of bright colours like: Red, black, white,  as they represent partying, happiness and an exciting nature, which are themes which commonly are associated with rap artist and they also have very solum music to it sometimes they talk about life reflecting to the target audience.
In addition, continuing with the partying theme, I provided at least three different examples of strobe and beam lighting, which is used within parties and concerts performed by modern pop artists. The beam lighting images also contain the use of bright colours which further connotes and establishes the rap/Rnb medium of my magazine to the viewer.
Also within my rap/Rnb mood board I have presented some of the conventional instruments used by Rnb/Rappers artists, like them posing showing shgnis and the style of dress. This is a classic example of representation and a clear use of mise-en scene as these instruments are considered to be the music artist’s props or ‘tools of their trade’ in order to actually work in their chosen medium of music.
In addition, the fact that I have presented artists from my genre of music provides me with another theme of mise-en scene which I can exploit in order to conventionalise my magazine even further to make it as representational to real life magazine issues as possible. That theme is costume and overall aesthetic presentation, with these examples of artists present within my music medium of Rnb/Rappers I can look at what they are wearing and see what I would need to get my ‘artists’ to wear in order to be as conventional to the clothes real life rnb/rappers artists as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment